- Company Name
- OKWAVE, Inc.
Toranomon Towers Office 7F, 4-1-28 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001 JAPAN【Access Map】
- July 1999
- 1,733 million yen (as of June 30, 2021)
- Board of Directors
President & Representative Director Michio FukudaDirector Masanori NozakiDirector (outside) Mitsunobu HiroseDirector (outside) Yasuhito Omori (Director (outside) of AirTrip Corp.)Full-time corporate auditors (outside) Masaaki Motegi (Certified Public Accountant, Certified Tax Accountant of Motegi Accounting Office)Auditor (outside) Hiroaki Rokukawa (Representative Partner Lawyer, Ogasawara Rokukawa International Law Office)Auditor (outside) Nobuyuki Hata (geechs inc. (Auditor outside))
- Number of Employees
- 109 (consolidated) As of June 30th, 2021
- Securities Code
- 3808 (Nagoya Stock Exchange, Inc.)
- Business Field
- Operating “OKWAVE” which is the first and largest Q&A community website in Japan, and provide the related corporate services.
・Management of Q&A-style information exchange community website (OKWAVE)
・Providing solutions that utilize the problem-solving capabilities of Q & A sites (OKWAVE Plus)
・Providing a thank-you card service that conveys gratitude through cards (GRATICA)
- Group Companies
- OK BLOCKCHAIN CENTRE SDN. BHD.
- Main Banks
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation