- December 10th, 2019
- “OKWAVE GRATICA” initiatives won one of the Guest Jury Special Award at “Work Story Award 2019”.
- January 25th, 2013
- Selected as one of the best company for “Great Place to Work” rankings announced by Great Place to Work(R) Institute Japan in 2013.
- August 5th, 2012
- Strictly reviewed by Guinness World Records™, our “Largest digital photo exhibition” certified as Guinness World Record™.
- October 3rd, 2011
- Multilingual Q&A platform “OKWAVE.com” won the Good Design Award.
- October 7th, 2009
- Selected as one of the best 50 companies for the “Technology Fast50 Japan 2009” ranking program that held worldwide to recognize the fastest-growing companies in the TMT (Technology, Media and Telecommunications) industry, by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu.
- October 8th, 2008
- Q&A community website
“OKWAVE” awarded the Good Design Award.
- October 4th, 2007
- The company’s representative, KANETO Kanemoto, was selected to the finalist of “EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2007 Japan,” which award entrepreneurs.
- October 4th, 2005
- FAQ solution “OKBIZ.” won the Good Design Award.
- November 24th, 2004
- The company’s Vice President Fukuda won the Platinum Award (1st place) of the Keio University SFC Entrepreneur Award 2004.
- April 24th, 2003
- At the “Sun Bridge Awards” sponsored by Sun Bridge, our representative and former president, “Entrepreneur of the Year 2003”, commends those who demonstrate excellent entrepreneurship and lead the organization with leadership. Award.
- April 10th, 2003
- OKWAVE won the “Business Division Community Award” at the “Digital Content Grand Prix 2002” organized by the Digital Content Association of Japan and the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- January 27th, 2001
- OKWAVE won the “Nikkei Net Navi Award” at “@Nifty Homepage Grand Prix 2000” organized by NIFTY Corporation.
*Professional affiliation and official position of the prize-winners are at the time of the award.